What should I expect from a Working Breakfast?
Networking is all about building personal relationships and making friends. This is a process and requires time and effort. Once these friends understand your business, they can and will recommend you to people they know, who may be interested in what you have to offer. They will put you in a position to start selling. We recommend that you come to our networking events prepared to build strong relationships over time; we are a friendly bunch and look forward to meeting you.
Working Breakfast is for you if:
- You need more customers.
- You need help in areas such as sales, marketing, management accounting or even legal advice.
- You find that running your own business can be a lonely place.
Meetings, (every second week), follow a set agenda:
- 15 minutes of informal networking
- Members and guests have 60 seconds to introduce themselves and define the referrals they need
- 10 minute Networking Break
- Presentation by a member (15 minutes)
- Contributions. Members contribute by giving referrals, bringing guests, offering testimonials and thanks, and reporting on one-to-one meetings
The full addresses of our venues are:
North Bristol: Dings RFC, Shaftsbury Park, Frenchay Park Rd, BS16 1LG
Thornbury: Old Down Manor, Foxholes Lane, Tockington, Bristol, BS32 4PG
South Bristol: Ashton Gate Stadium, Ashton Rd, Bristol BS3 2EJ
Please note that all our breakfast meetings start at 7:00 a.m. and finish at 8:30.